Bangladesh recorded seven more deaths with measles-like symptoms and 981 new suspected cases in the past 24 hours, the country’s health authorities said on Monday.
According to the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) bulletin, 50 cases of measles were confirmed between 8am Sunday and 8am Monday, with no confirmed deaths during the same period.
The DGHS said that since 15 March, the total number of confirmed measles cases has stood at 17,930, while suspected cases have reached 143,778.
During the same period, 99 people died from confirmed measles, while 816 deaths were reported among suspected cases, bringing the total number of deaths to 915.
Besides, a total of 120,913 patients have recovered so far, the DGHS said.
Comment
Design & Developed by: BD IT HOST