Bangladesh recorded three more deaths with measles symptoms and 1,002 suspected cases in the past 24 hours, the country’s health authorities said on Tuesday.
According to the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) bulletin, 59 cases of measles were confirmed between 8am Monday and 8am Tuesday, with no confirmed deaths during the same period.
The DGHS said that since 15 March, the total number of confirmed measles cases has stood at 17,989, while suspected cases have reached 144,780.
During the same period, 99 people died from confirmed measles, while 819 deaths were reported among suspected cases.
Besides, a total of 121,880 patients have recovered so far, the DGHS said.
Comment
Design & Developed by: BD IT HOST